Computer Use Policy
1. Library computers and related equipments are to be used to access information resources for educational
and research needs.
2. Users are expected to:
- Respect the rights of other users and all licensing and contractual agreements.
- Use equipment in a safe manner and should not damage equipment or facilities.
Priority for use
1.The AU faculty, students, staff and other current affiliated AU users have priority for accessing e-resources
and using library computer equipments.
2. Outside users may be asked to relinquish computers to faculty, staff or students at any time.
3. Any user may be asked to show valid identification.
4. Some computers may provide access to unique and specific resources. Use of these resources takes
priority over other activities on these computers. These machines may have special access rules that will be
The AU Library may limit or refuse access to individuals or groups who fail to comply with these policies.